Just wanted to let everyone know I should be going home this week, so you may want to discontinue use of my posted mailing address.
I had a reaction to a blood transfusion today. Thankfully it wasn't serious, but they had to stop the transfusion so I am now waiting for more blood...I really feel like I need it. Other than that there isn't much to report. If I go home within the next few days I'll be back outpatient for a bone marrow biopsy, most likely the end of next week. I'll also be doing home IV infusions of one of the meds for the fungal pneumonia.
Thank you for your prayers.