Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fevers

I started running a fever during the night last night so we did blood cultures and took another chest x-ray. As a result they've added a couple antibiotics to my drug course and switched my anti-fungal drug. Chest x-ray still looked about the same as last time...not much better, not really any worse.

Please pray that we will be able to keep the fevers under control and for my biopsy on Monday. I'm not sure what time it will be -- I was just told sometime in the afternoon. This is a big one...it will be hard to wait for the results to come in. I keep praying that I will be allowed to go on to transplant, that all of this has not been in vain.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

Amy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still persisting in prayer!

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!! Hold on to Jesus!

ann said...

Amy, I continue to pray for your healing and for peace. I also pray for your family.
annb

Anonymous said...

Still praying fervently on your behalf and adding fasting to the mix! Love to you, sweetie!

Paulette said...

Yes hold on Amy, rest in God's strong arms. I come by alot to check on you, as a matter of fact when my kiddo's see me on the blogs they say how is Amy doing? So we are all perservering right along beside you Amy and love you deeply.
I usually come by before going to bed and pray but checked in early and glad I did.
Blessings to you and your family.

Pam said...

Still storming the heavens for you and your family Amy.

Anonymous said...

We are praying all the time for you.

Dawn said...

Once again, my SS class will be praying for you tomorrow.

Amber D.M. said...

Praying as always! Hugs and love!

~ Amber

Carrie said...

We're still praying for you too.